Sunday, November 28, 2010

That Should Be Me.

Your supposed to be one of my best friends? My cousin? I've known you for 14 years now, but you continue to mess with my emotions. You grabbed my phone and took my bestest friend number and started talking to him, then turned him against me. Then you took the guys number who i am falling for number? And you started SEXTING him right in front of me? I don;t understand? you KNOW i love him, but you want to break my heart? I've been a great friend to you, right? I mean, I've tried my best. I just want to know why?

Then did you really have to text him off my phone telling him how i feel about him? You just ruined mine and his friendship, he hasn't texted me since that night. I'm confused, i really am, Clear this up for me? Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment