Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm Not Worth It:/

After today, i FINALLY realized how hard it is to stop cutting.
i find myself PATHETIC for thinking im strong. i cant even stop this little thing?
but i claim to be strong. i have been cut-free 20 days now
and now, its ALL over! i KNOW im gonna mess up. i feel like i shouldn't even try anymore
i mean is it REALLY worth it?
beliveing in a God who may or may not be there?
Having all my old "friends HATE me, because im a Christian, because i stopped drugs and cutting?"
i mean do i even DESERVE to have love from such an amazing being?

I feel as if im not worth it, im not worth love.

2 comments:

  1. NONE of us deserve His love, Mejra. that's why it's so amazing that He loves us anyway... and with such intensity. He thinks you are worth it. So much so that He was willing to sacrifice His only son FOR YOU. For. You. to help you overcome things like cutting and drugs and people who just don't get it. He didn't promise that it would be easy, just that He'd be with us along the way. He never lets go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly. It seems as though God speaks to you through songs sometimes (like the "Never Let Go" song... one of my favorites!) and I'm totally the same way. So I have another one for you. It's called "You Are More" by Tenth Avenue North.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgi-G-dHYkY

    I love you dear <3

    ReplyDelete