Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Best Friend♥

SO i lost my best friend today. or at least it feels like i did.i dont know what im gonna do without him
he told me he lost his trust in me and he wont have my back anymore.

you said i need to gain your trust back, and i need to figure out how to do it, its impossible, i dont know what to do. i cried my eyes out, i cussed, i broke. i let you in too deep, and it broke me. YOU BROKE ME. it hurts that  you think i dont care about you, when the truth is, i care about you more than anyone, ANYONE!
i also trust you more than anyone even Lauren sometimes;/ not anymore though and you ditching me, broke my heart, even when you fix it, its still going to be scarred.

you said im self-centered, because i cant stop cutting, because all i think about is hurting myself. well i get it, it hurts you too, i know its hard for you, but it makes it even harder for me to stop without you.
you've been my reason before dont be it again!

i CANT wait "a while" for your trust, because i cant trust you , without you trusting me :/

2 comments:

  1. Some people just don't understand why people self-injure (cut). They think it's something you can just stop... but it's not that easy. Everyone has their own way of coping with life, and some people cut to release/cope. I hope you have someone (as in a professional) you are able to talk to. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand why people self-injure. I do NOT understand how they could think it doesn't affect other people.

    ReplyDelete